Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing and marketing of plastic packaging used in hygiene, healthcare, and industrial protective apparel. They were experiencing personnel burnout due to a proliferation of hardware servers in their environment without proper disaster-recovery measures.
- Placed databases and apps in an organized way and suggested best practices.
- Third-party reporting tools were properly configured with the latest versions.
- Space management was planned before the lift & shift process.
- Addition of new regions and different types of features based on business requirement.
- Improved hardware cost savings and increased business flexibility.
- Minimized annual operational costs.