Our client, a coatings company headquartered in Philadelphia, develops and manufactures coatings for light and commercial vehicles, industries, and refinish applications. They wanted to implement Azure AD Integration to enable a single sign-on (SSO) feature, making it easier for users to access the services while enhancing client security and productivity.
- Implemented a self-service password reset portal, which was integrated with ServiceNow to automate the password reset process.
- Enabled multi-factor authentication (MFA) for password reset requests to provide an additional layer of security.
- Automated workflows to create and manage user accounts in Azure AD, assign roles and permissions, and revoke access when necessary.
- Reduced the time taken to resolve password reset requests.
- Improved the user experience as employees can log in seamlessly to multiple applications using the SSO feature.
- Streamlined identity and access management processes.